I just try to live without you . without ur message . without ur laugh . without ur call . without ur smile . and all about you . but you know ? I CAN'T ! wihout you just can make me feel alone, sad, empty . I'm waiting ur call . ur message . ur words that can make me feel happy and alive . but today . you missing . I'm try to be a strong girl . I just want to say soorrryy for all my mistake before . hope you will forgive my fault . today my phone was too silent . hahaha . so haapy right ? yeah . happy :'( I'm just a people . have a dream . and my dream is I want to be with you . but I know the time is not today . and I try to accept the fact . I know it too difficult but I'm trying .






