we all can see this door right?? kay..can you plizz look at the door conscientiously...haha..mabye you will say there is nothing wrong with this door..yeahh...I know that...cz I just want to know that you can see the existence the door...haha..kay..the shorten of the story is there is someone had impinge the door..haha..I'm so sorry for that person..huhuhuhu :)
GAJAH PINK! suke tukar tukar fon kan kan kan?? pape yupp.. sekejap fon ue..sekajap fon neyhhh..why some of man love to change their fon?? I don't know..I hope this time you can take care of this fon..don't make this fon like ur fon before...I know you bought the fon with ur own money..but I want you to be more carefull and be a responsible person...I hope you can do it dear...I know you can :)
today I got two big chocolate again...like second date before..thanx so much dear...I'm so appreciate it...actually I feel so guilty cz always encumber you...neway thanx again dear :)
GAJAH PINK! suke tukar tukar fon kan kan kan?? pape yupp.. sekejap fon ue..sekajap fon neyhhh..why some of man love to change their fon?? I don't know..I hope this time you can take care of this fon..don't make this fon like ur fon before...I know you bought the fon with ur own money..but I want you to be more carefull and be a responsible person...I hope you can do it dear...I know you can :)
today I got two big chocolate again...like second date before..thanx so much dear...I'm so appreciate it...actually I feel so guilty cz always encumber you...neway thanx again dear :)


